Pregnant? Get the pregnancy app and baby tracker chosen by over 15 million moms.
This pregnancy tracker app from the world’s most trusted pregnancy brand, "What to Expect When You’re Expecting," guides you through pregnancy day-by-day and week-by-week. Simply enter your baby’s due date (or use our pregnancy due date calculator if you’re not sure) and start tracking your baby’s growth today.
Based on your due date, you’ll receive personalized updates on your baby’s development, expert tips, helpful articles and the latest parenting news. Join a tight-knit community of parents-to-be with due dates in the same month, and get support from an active, caring parent community that shares a post every 3 seconds.
• Personalized pregnancy tracker shows your baby’s daily development
• 15,000+ medically accurate articles on every aspect of pregnancy and parenting,
from preconception through the toddler years
• Week-by-week development info, helping you understand your changing body and
baby’s amazing development through each stage of pregnancy
• Daily tips, up-to-the-minute health news, and personal stories from real parents
• Pregnancy videos showing just what to expect this week
• Personalized Baby Registry checklist - find out everything you need
• Best baby products recommended by Moms like you
• A go-to-guide for the most important tests & screenings to ensure the health of mom and baby
• Search tools to help you find fast, accurate answers for your pregnancy
• Special groups devoted to birth locations, interests, medical conditions, parenting
styles, must-have baby gear, and more!
Find support for your pregnancy journey, and know what to expect, every step of the way. We’re here to help you have a happy healthy pregnancy and a happy healthy baby! Let’s connect:
* Instagram: @whattoexpect
* Twitter: @WhatToExpect
* Facebook: facebook.com/whattoexpect
* Pinterest: pinterest.com/whattoexpectNew => You asked for it! Now you’ll receive notifications when other community members @reply to your posts. We’d love to know what you think, go to Settings > Send us Feedback to connect with us directly.