Teach Your Monster to Read is an award-winning phonics and reading game that’s helped millions of children learn to read.
● Covers the first two years of learning to read, from matching letters and sounds to enjoying little books.
● Designed in collaboration with leading academics.
● Complements all synthetic phonics programmes used in schools.
● Suitable for school and home use.
● Now includes all 3 games! First Steps, Fun With Words and Champion Reader!
Children create a monster and take it on a magical journey over three extensive games - meeting a host of colourful characters along the way and improving their reading skills as they progress.
The game is rigorous and works with any phonics scheme so it’s perfect for use in school and at home. It’s developed in collaboration with leading academics at the University of Roehampton. It’s commonly used in preschool, primary school, kindergarten and first grade as an interactive teaching resource.
● Complements Phases 2-5 of UK Government-approved Letters and Sounds and other major systematic synthetic phonics programmes.
● Absolutely no in-app purchases, hidden costs or in-game adverts. Perfect for kids!
● Available on Android phone and tablet.
● Suitable for ages 3-6.
● Designed in collaboration with reading experts from Roehampton University.Award-winning phonics game that’s helped millions of children learn to read.New => Thanks to your feedback and reviews, we’ve made some additions to the app. We read and respond to every review so please keep them coming.
Certificates have been brought to life with animations.
Letter sounds have been made more audible.
Typos in the third game have been corrected.
Bugs have been fixed, including ‘freezing’ at the end of minigames.
Please leave a review as we love to hear your success stories and want to know what else you’d like us to add to the game.