* Just one payment, no extra monthly fee!
* If you have used free version before, all the entered data will remain in this paid version.
* After this paid version installed, please launch the new app icon with "No Ads"
* Paid version unique features:
Unlimited to use [Set reminder time when adding notes] and the Alarm button
- Only one touch needed.
It can continuously receive your speech and convert to text. Note down and remind you later at the time you set.
- Integrated with your Android calendars, you need not maintain another one.
- Automatically save your notes in a storage file, and easily to back up cloud.
- Support to create notes by projects or categories.
- Also easy to share voice-to-text to friends.
- It can work when the phone screen is turned off.
With the Recite option, you can make sure the notes are correctly recorded.
-Support headset button to control StartStop voice recognition.
-Supported speech recognition 120 languages.
-Supported 20 user interface languages (including English)
- Simple user interface. Just press the microphone button and speak to take note!
- Google voice search (Google App) v18.104.22.168 or later is required as a speech to text engine. Most devices have it pre-installed. If your devices do not install it, This app will guide you to install.
This app may ask for permission to access the following features
• Microphone for speech recognition
• External storage for saving notes file
• Calendar for adding reminder event
voice notes, speech notes, voice memo, speech memo, voice input notes, voice input memo, Notes , Memo, Voice , voice input, Speech, input, note , notepad, reminder, alarm, voice to text, speech to text, message, voice typing, calendar, schedule, to-do list
If you need, you can try this free version:
https:play.google.comstoreappsdetails?id=com.SouthernPacificOceanFisher.VoiceToText_memoSometime not convenient to write notes?Just speak! auto keep note & remind you!New => - Fix issue: On some devices, Undo button possibly overlays Microphone button.
- Refine user interface wording.
- New option: Select font
- New feature: Alarm button to set reminder with selected text.
- New feature: Support to new a note file and open old note files (Used to create notes by projects or categories.)
- New option: The microphone can be set to float anywhere (Some people like to use cell phone by just one hand)
- Fix minor issues