Smooz offers a fresh and unique web browsing experience with its gesture-based navigation, tab manager, customizable gesture controls that trigger a multitude of functions.
Smooz was featured on more than 30 media articles in Japan including TechCrunch, Gizmode, Engadget etc.
●Smooth Tab Operation
Hold link to open it in a new tab. Swipe left and right to change tabs. Swipe up the Search Icon to close a tab.
Gestures can be customized to activate numerous functions such as open bookmarks, activate private mode, close tab, translate page, and many more.
Browse without leaving browsing/search history and cookies
· Hold link to open in a new tab on the background
· Swipe left and right to switch tabs
· Check other users’ comments on the website you are visiting
· Private mode
· Quick access to visit favorite websites faster
· Pin tabs for quick and easy access
· Tab manager
· Close all the current tabs and organize tabs
· Customize gestures to open bookmarks, activate private mode, close tab, translate page, and many more.
· Display keyboard and search page on launch
· Share websites from share button
· Open last browsed tabs when restarting Smooz
· Open webpages from other applications in Smooz
· Open URL copied from other application in Smooz
· Search engine options
· Search keywords on websites
· Translate page
· Save ID/Passwords
· Delete Browsing/Search histories
· Show, edit, copy and share URLs
· Chat based customer support
Nikkei MJ newspaper
● Inquiries or Reports
Smart browsing revolutionizes the fun of web search.New => Fixed 3 problems!
●Input characters were invisible because the keyboard covered forms on webpages
●Horizontal scroll was not working well on some webpages
●Some webpages did not load properly when AdBlock was on
●Android OS ver4.x is no longer supported. Android OSver5.0 or higher is required to run Smooz going forward.